Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sticking out


The beauty of Onteora Lake is palpable. And you can also smell it.
I've never had the chance to fully explore the other side, though. So it's calling me. It has for a while.
Are there small things you've been wanting to do for a while? What is it that prevents us from fully doing them?

I'm pretty sure this will become a reality one day:



Never use hashtags.
Never tweet.
Never eat.

***
The Four: 
* Conspiracy and nepotism charges are the stuff of school board meetings, obvs.
* Living Large.
* The Rev. Modele Clarke said that the city of Kingston is one misstep away from an explosive incident like Baltimore. I have no segway for this, so Fun fact! Clarke once held the position I hold at the Freeman.
* This is a story about radio-transmitting utility meters, so bring your pitchforks.
***
One cat: Spy.


Yesterday's Internet, Today!  never sticks out. Subscribe!