Thursday, June 4, 2015

Coming at you, bro


The unavoidable "Artemis" towers over Kingston. But what is she saying?
Baltimore-based artist Gaia painted the mural for the O Positive festival on the back of the BSP building two years ago. The other two sides of the building now sport their own murals. But Artemis is the one that really stands out.
I know the open arms are supposed to signify something profound, but this is an online world, and nowadays, open arms like that either mean "come at me, bro" or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Sorry. I don't make the rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
***



If you didn't get a post from me yesterday it was because I was hosting #dfmchat and after that I had to make a decision between cats or bunnies and I also have a job I'm supposed to be doing instead lol sure thing.

Therefore, here's the face of a pig that just pooped on a cop car.

The Four:
* Bill Maher is billmahering in Kingston this weekend.
* Mountain Jam live blog yes please.
* Would you like to buy one Tech City?
* All revved up in Saugerties.
***
One cat: All revved up.



Yesterday's Internet, Today! doesn't poop on cop cars.