Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Can't help falling for them

North Front Street in Uptown Kingston this morning, where you can play Pac-Man in Google Maps.
I like April Fools' Day and I'm not ashamed to say it.
Sure, there are a lot of terrible April Fools' pranks. It's a tricky business.
Yet, I'd say you're on pretty solid ground if you're funny.
Like Louis C.K. funny, though.
So tread carefully.
After all, only fools ...
Let's rush in.





The Washington Post has a very comprehensive and growing rolling list of April Fools' Day shenanigans and it's worth a read, if only to avoid falling for one of these things, even though most of them are self-evident.
The Guardian had a live blog because somebody has got a lot of resources for these things, apparently.
The Atlantic thinks the Internet ruined the whole thing.
John Oliver wants everyone to stop.
"I work at a news organization. Should I do an April Fools' joke?"

***

The Four:

* This is not a joke.
* This is not a joke!
* This is not a joke?
* I wish this were a joke. 

One cat: burrrn




Yesterday's Internet, Today! is not a joke. It's a newsletter.