Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Everything is (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)



Time Magazine wants you to see John Boehner's giant gavel. I didn't think it was big enough.
Or weird enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

ANYWAY! You can emoticon your way to ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ or (ಠ_ಠ). And both can be accomplished by listening to this.

The only times I use the tilde is when I write in Spanish or when I go like, :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I don't know how to ~internet~ , use the tilde, emoticons or to post correctly to the blog. 

In coñclusion:

(╯°□°)╯︵ 
┓┏┓┏┓┃

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃       sıɥ⊥

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃       ʇsod

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃       

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃       ǝlqıɹɹǝʇ

┃┃┃┃┃┃

┻┻┻┻┻┻

Also terrible is Dam Broke Farm.

What's not terrible is this fantastic editorial. Check out the first letter of every paragraph, too. The First Amendment can be fun sometimes.

One cat: Weber the cat, Dec. 20, 1976. Yes, the Freeman archives have cats.



One Google Glass photo:


ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽

Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a random experiment in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. You can deprive me of a click and not miss this by subscribing but why who cares DO IT!